Grace Church seeks to reflect Christ’s love by reaching out to others with compassion, mercy and justice.
- Fed with Grace is a food pantry that operates in partnership with the greater Chicago Food Depository. The pantry is open from 10 am to 12 pm every Saturday and serves neighbors from Kedzie to Pulaski and Irving Park to Lawrence. Neighbors can shop for food once per month. Bread donations from Panera are offered weekly.
- North Side Family Support Network (NSFSN) provides assistance to families with undocumented individuals, particularly those facing deportation. In partnership with the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, NSFSN educates immigrants about their rights, provides referrals and resources in an emergency and advocates for lasting reform with the public and government. To learn more or get involved, contact the church office.
- Tutoring Program volunteers provide homework assistance and academic support for children and teens in the neighborhood. The tutoring program meets Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm during the school year at the Nina Larson Ministry House, 4159 N. Monticello. Contact the church office to register or volunteer.
- Outreach and Engagement Group Interested in outreach to the community and beyond? The outreach and engagement group meets regularly to discuss involvement in our neighborhood, city and world. Contact the church office for a meeting schedule.
- Love Mercy, Do Justice
- Chris and Jenny Hoskins
- Looking for the Ministry Team Trip info?
- Karl and Sue Peterson
- Francisco and Stephanie Ramos
- Jared and Hannah Baker
- Covenant World Relief
- Covenant Missions
Team Trip to Ecuador – July 1-8 2017
Follow the team updates on our Facebook Page!