At Grace, we give as an act of faith, trusting that God provides for our needs. We give as a participation in faith, sharing in God’s provision for the world. We give as an expression of faith, responding to God’s generosity toward us.
- Visit our online giving portal.
- Choose a fund.
- General Fund – funding our mission and ministry
- Capital Campaign – stewarding our properties
- Intergenerational Team Trip to Ecuador – expanding our perspective
- Fed with Grace Food Pantry – feeding our neighbors
- Watchcare Fund for Emergency Assistance – serving one another
- Enter your information.
- Be encouraged in your faith.
I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare. In other words, if our expenditure on comforts, luxuries, amusements, etc., is up to the standard common among those with the same income as our own, we are probably giving away too little. If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things we should like to do and cannot do because our charitable expenditures excludes them.